Roasted Cauliflower is probably one of the best way to cook cauliflower as it is extremely delicious and addictive. In this way even those who say they don’t like cauliflower might change their mind. Roasting the cauliflower intensifies the flavor and caramelizes the edges which makes it sweeter and really really irresistible.
Makes about 3-4 servings
1 head cauliflower
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
lemon juice from half of lemon
1/2 tsp chilli powder or chilli flakes
3 garlic cloves, minced (optional)
2 tbsp soy sauce
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F 220C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash and chop cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl.
3. Pour olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice and sprinkle spices over cauliflower. Toss with your hands to coat well.
4. Place cauliflower florets in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Roast until tender and lightly browned, for about 35-40 minutes, stirring from time to time. Serve hot along egg, your favorite meat or simply as a snack.
For the full recipe check my blog: