FLUFFIEST GLUTEN-FREE WAFFLES EVER! | whole grain + high protein
â†¡CLICK TO SHOW MORE â†¡
AM I VEGAN? MY DIET STORY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdazzhemO9Y
GLUTEN-FREE CULINARY GETAWAY: getaway.jovialfoods.com/gluten-free-italian-style/
In today’s video, we’re making a batch of the most AMAZING + FLUFFY gluten-free waffles! These waffles are crispy, cooked to perfect, packed with whole grain and super high in protein. They make the BEST breakfast/brunch treat!
âœ§ RECIPE âœ§
1 1/2 cups (180g) No. 4 Gluten-Free Whole Grain Pastry Flour
1/2 cup (55g) quinoa flour
2 tablespoons quinoa flakes
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 cup non-dairy yogurt
6 tablespoons vegan butter, melted (or coconut oil)
3 large eggs, separated
1. Heat waffle iron according to manufacturerâ€™s instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 300Â°F degrees. Place a baking sheet in the oven.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, butter, and egg yolks.
5. Whisk the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until smooth.
6. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a wire whisk attachment, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, about 3 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter until just mixed.
7. For large Belgian waffles, spread 1 cup of the batter nearly to the edges of the waffle iron. For regular waffles, use Â½ cup of batter.
8. Bake using a medium-high setting for approximately 4 minutes, or until the waffles are deeply golden and crisp.
9. Serve immediately with maple syrup, or keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
15% OFF MATCHA POWDER: www.simplyquinoa.com/matcha15
Get FREE shipping on a BlendTec (the blender I use in this recipe): Blenders
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
Want to send me something?
PO BOX 456
New York, NY
Disclaimer: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support!